Advantages for Physician’s Program
- In an increasingly competitive infertility field, individual client counseling further enhances an existing assisted reproduction technology program.
- Counseling specifically addresses the emotional impact and related issues that result from infertility treatment.
- Counseling adds a human component to a technical process.
- Counseling by ICCI is cost effective compared to cost of hiring staff .
- On-Call service helps reduce workload for staff.
- Staff training enhances ability to cope effectively with the emotional demands of working in the assisted reproduction field.
New: Physician Video Package
The Program (Aspects of IVF)
- Individual, Couple and Group Counseling Sessions at critical stages of IVF cycle.
- Counseling program for the issues of IVF.
- Instruction in anxiety management techniques.
- Marital and Sexual counseling for problems related to infertility treatments.
- Psychological testing and evaluation.
- In-service staff training.
- 24Hr. On-Call availability for patient emergencies.
- Multi-media presentations.
The “Aspects of the IVF Program” and the original content of the multi-media productions were specifically designed by ICC to meet the psychological needs of the IVF patient and enhance the assisted reproduction protocol established by the attending physician.